This is my first time I am writing about a movie of my own. I don't go deeper into movie but just say my words how I feel as a movie lover.


Main Cast :: Karthik, Riyo, Divyendu, Sonali sehgal, Nushrat barucha, Ishita Sharma
Director :: Luv Ranjan
Zone :: Hindi Film / Bollywood

Pyaar ka Punchanama is mainly a satire on Love and Relationships.It is a story of three guys Liquid,Choudhary,Rajat who will fall in love due to some incidents. Liquid is hilarious with his gaali (vulgarity) language, short temper. Choudhary looks like a rugged guy and his character also looks like that. Rajat looks soft and his character is also like that.
The director has not upto mark in the intro incidents of Rajat's and Choudhary's love.
A class movie. Only for 18+. If you watch with your friends, you will like it to some extent.Second half drags but on a whole, we can watch it easily.

Uncensored movie Trailer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY